John Langley, Fleet Manager for Dallas County is one of North Texas’ 800 plus West Nile victims. John contracted this disease in July, the first weeks he was in very critical condition, spending a total four months in ICU.
John is home now, but still uses a ventilator for a majority of the day and only has limited movement. He can move an arm and wiggle his toes. Although alert and in good spirits, he and his wife Tim face a daunting and prolonged recovery, both physically and financially.
John’s friends from Dallas County are holding a fund-raiser for him.
Here are the details:
WHERE: Double S Texas BBQ Co. 2121 Northwest Hwy, Garland Texas
WHEN: January 19, 2013 from 4:00 to 9:00
Entertainment, Door Prizes, Silent Auction, games, and much much more!
$5.00 Raffle – Door Prizes (need not be present to win):
- Toshiba 32” HD LCD TV – $250
- American Express Gift Card – $200
- Home Depot Gift Card – $40
- On the Border Gift Card – $40
- Buena Vista Restaurant Gift Card – $35
- Small State of Texas License Plate Art – $25
- Horseshoe Business Card Holder Art – $25
- Ed Coleman Food Court (FCCB) – $20
- Hamilton Beach 6-Cup Coffee Pot – $20
- Nicks Cafeteria (GA Bldg) Gift Card – $15
- Records Grill Gift Certificate – $10
- 1 of 10 oil changes from Park Cities Ford – $20
Music by J.D. Monson band.
For tickets, donations, & more info contact:
Sue Dickson: 214.435.7631 or 214.875.2064
Ruth Kelley: 469.733.3855 or 214.741.2190
Ex Alba: 214.653.7103
Donations can be made directly to:
Credit Union of Texas
P O Box 517028
Dallas Tx 75251
You can also send funds via Paypal by emailing them to jontim3 at tx.rr.com
All Proceeds Go To John Langley